In full respect of the importance of protecting personal information and with the purpose of enhancing society's confidence in our insurance brokerage business, we will properly handle personal information in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law (the "Privacy Law") and other relevant laws and guidelines, and will take appropriate measures to ensure that personal information is secure. We shall make an effort to conduct training and education for our employees so that personal information will be appropriately handled. We will also immediately respond to any claims or concerns regarding the handling of personal information, and will review and improve, as necessary, our provisions for the handling and safeguarding of personal information.
1) Collection of personal information
We will collect personal information in a lawful and proper manner to the extent necessary for our business.
2) Intended use of personal information
We operate a real estate business. Personal information we acquire from customers will be used to the extent that it is necessary to provide products and services related to these businesses or businesses that are related or incidental to these businesses. We also will provide consignees with personal information to fulfill transactions. If we change our intended use, we will give customers written notice regarding such changes, or make them public by posting them in our office.
3) Security control measures for personal information
We shall take adequate security measures, such as establishing regulations and structures for the safeguarding of personal information, in order to ensure that personal data is securely managed and to prevent divulgence, loss or damage to personal data handled by us. We will also take measures to ensure that any personal information used for intended purposes is both accurate and up-to-date.
4) Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to a third party without customers' consent, except under the following circumstances :
- when it is required by law;
- when it is necessary to protect human life, limb and fortune and when obtaining customers'consent is difficult;
- when it is expressly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound development of a juvenile and when obtaining customers' consent is difficult;
- when it is necessary to help third parties, who are entrusted by national and local governments, fulfill their duties as required by law and when obtaining customers' consent could undermine the fulfillment of such duties.
- when it is done in compliance with the processes ordained by the Privacy Law.