The Company was established with capital of 30 million, Nihonbashi kogyo as a registered name. In 2007, trade name was changed to Hulic Co., Ltd.
- Jan.Completed Fukuoka Fuji Building (currently Hulic Fukuoka Building)
Jun.Hanto Property Management Co.,Ltd. (currently Hulic Building Management Co., Ltd) established
Oct.Completed Osaka Fuji Building (currently Hulic Osaka Building)
- Nov.Completed Hulic Shinbashi Building (currently Hulic Shinbashi Building)
Completed Hulic Shinjuku Building (currently Hulic Shinjuku Building)
- Aug.Completed Sapporo Fuji Building (currently Hulic Sapporo Building)
- Apr.Completed Ginza Fuji Building (currently Hulic Ginza Building)
- Nov.Completed Aoyama Fuji Building (currently Hulic Aoyama Building)
- Nov.Consolidated with Forward Building Co., Ltd. (Owned 15 buildings including Hulic Kobunacho building)
- Apr.Kakehashi Kikaku Co., Ltd. (currently Hulic Build Co., Ltd.) established
- Mar.Saburo Nishiura appointed President (current: chairman)
- Jan.Changed trade name to Hulic Co., Ltd.
- Mar.Hulic Insurance Service Co., Ltd. established
Jul.Merged 2 real estate leasing companies (Senshu Shogi Co.,Ltd. and Fuyo General Development and Finance Co., Ltd.) and divided insurance agency business (Hulic Insurance Service Co.,Ltd.)
- Apr.Hulic Reit Management Co., Ltd. established
- Jan.Smart Life Management Co., Ltd. established
May.New capital amount increased to ¥62.617 billion by offering
Oct.Merged with Simplex Investment Advisors Inc.
- Mar.Manabu Yoshidome appointed President
May.Acquisition of Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba (Land)
Sep.Became official sponsor of Japan Para - Badminton Federation
Nov.Hulic Private Reit Management Co., Ltd. established